Waiting On Wednesday (530) The Missing Page (Page & Sommers #2) by Cat Sebastian

Expected publication: January 18th 2022
Genre: M/M, Historical, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

England, 1948: Semi-retired spy Leo Page and country doctor James Sommers team up to solve a decades-old mystery.

When James learns that an uncle he hasn’t heard from in ages has left him something in his will, he figures that the least he can do is head down to Cornwall for a weekend to honor the old man’s parting wishes. He finds the family home filled with half-remembered guests and unwanted memories, but more troubling is that his uncle has tasked his heirs with uncovering the truth behind a woman’s disappearance twenty years earlier.

Leo doesn’t like any of it. He’s just returned from one of his less pleasant missions and maybe he’s slightly paranoid about James’s safety, but he’s of the opinion that rich people aren’t to be trusted where wills are concerned. So he does what any sensible spy would do and infiltrates the house party.

Together they unravel a mystery that exposes long-standing family secrets and threatens to involve James more than either of them would like.


I read the first book, Hither, Page way back in June 2019. I'm pretty sure it was my favorite book that year. I immediately added book #2 to my tbr - so I've been waiting for this book for a long time! 

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I hope this book is everything you're hoping for!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never read this author but omg this sounds good! Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.wordpress.com/2022/01/12/cant-wait-wednesday-lulu-milagros-search-for-clarity/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read this author before. I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, a murder mystery set in Cornwall. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.