Waiting On Wednesday (532) In Step (Painted Bay #3) by Jay Hogan

Expected publication: February 10th 2022 by Southern Lights Publishing
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Karma. You reap what you sow, and Kand Martin isn’t looking for forgiveness. But the arrival of Abe Tyler in Painted Bay has Kane dreaming of the impossible. The sexy, silver fox choreographer is determined to pull Kane out from the shadows, but Kane’s life is in neat little boxes for a reason.

A past he isn’t proud of.

A family he’s walked away from.

A job he doesn’t deserve.

A secret he’s ashamed of.

But life’s dance can make for unexpected partners, and learning to trust and keep up with the footwork is the name of the game.

Two steps forward, one step back.

It takes two to Tango.


I read the 1st book in this series SO long ago that I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Just yesterday I finished reading the 2nd book in this series, On Board, and I loved it! So now I'm ready for this 3rd book, and I hope I love it just as much!!

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Hope you continue to enjoy the series with this installment once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I hope this is as good as the other two books in the series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.