Waiting On Wednesday (553) Here Comes My Man (Hopelessly Bromantic Duet #2) by Lauren Blakely

Expected publication June 28, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Let me just say this -- fake dating the cocky movie star was not my idea. Especially since he’s my former roomie and, gulp, my secret ex.

But my agent tells me I have no choice since I’m ridiculously overdue with turning in the next big blockbuster love story to my publisher.

Not to mention, ahem, writing it.

Falling for the smooth-talking English hottie once upon a time -- fine, twice -- were huge mistakes that I shouldn’t repeat, but pretending to like the guy who broke my heart is my only chance at saving my job.

That is, as long as no one finds out that every date we go on, every smile we flash each other for the cameras, and every hot, desperate kiss on the streets of Manhattan is absolutely fake.

Except…it’s not. At least for me.

And he can never know…


Thank goodness this is only a duet, AND the books are released close together because the angst and the cliffie ending of book #1 is trying my patience!!! There were SO many ups and downs with these two, and they have NO idea what they are doing!! Of course, all would be solved if they just COMMUNICATED... but then we wouldn't have book #2. So. Here I am waiting and hoping that reading this isn't torture.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's why I find myself trying not to start duologies unless I have both books at the ready! Lol. Hope you get the ending you're hoping for!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read books by Lauren Blakely in the past and enjoyed them. I need to try this duology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.