Waiting On Wednesday (551) The Movie Town Murders (The Art of Murder #5) by Josh Lanyon

Published: May 29, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Working undercover gives FBI Art Crime Team agent Jason West the illusion that he’s safe from his stalker, Dr. Jeremy Kyser. Though film history and preservation are not Jason’s area of expertise, he’s intrigued by the case of a well-connected UCLA film studies professor whose family believes she may have been murdered after discovering a legendary lost 1950s PI film.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, BAU Chief Sam Kennedy gets disturbing news: the Roadside Ripper, the serial killer Sam believes murdered his college boyfriend, may not have been working alone.


This was something of a surprise release. Well, highly anticipated, but majorly delayed... so, more like 'surprised that it was released'. I am currently in the middle of a reread of the entire series so I can get to this one asap. Whoop!!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's finally being released! Too many times I've had series canceled on me and the author just gave up on that last book. My heart has broken too many times. But I'm happy that this isn't one of those for you! Lol. Hope you love it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the book finally came out. I usually have to re read a series to if it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.