Waiting On Wednesday (550) Dead Draw (Perfect Play #1) by Layla Reyne

Expected publication June 3, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When a marriage of convenience is the only play left…

Special Agent Emmitt Marshall knows how to: Wear a cowboy hat. Hack anything. Win at chess. Fall in love with emotionally unavailable men. He even knows the perfect play to catch the terrorists who killed his mentor.

Special Agent Levi Bishop doesn’t know how to: Move on after his wife’s death. Help his grieving son. Pay off his mountain of debt. Fix the mess some cowboy cyber agent made of his case. The same cowboy who proposes a marriage of convenience to stop a common enemy.

Marsh is either the answer to Levi’s prayers—or a handsome nightmare in a Stetson. Levi doesn’t know. But both men do know their cases and lives are at a dead draw. There’s only one play left… I do.


I've read 2 of this author's previous series - Agents Irish and Whiskey and Trouble Brewing - and I enjoyed both. So I'm hoping I like this new series, too.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Hope you enjoy this new series once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound great. I always enjoy a marriage of convenience trope!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.