Waiting On Wednesday (598) Cherry Picked (Sunday Brothers #3) by May Archer

Expected Publication: May 2, 2023
Genre: M/M, Contemporary Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

You might think a guy who's been reading romance novels his whole life would've figured out a smoother way to broach the subject, but in my defense, I’ve been pining for Jack for seven long years, just waiting for him to notice me.

Jack sees me as sweet, shy Hawk Sunday: his Pride and Prejudice-obsessed hiking buddy; his dependable employee; the honorary little brother he’s determined to protect.

But to me, Jack is everything a romantic hero should be: tall, gorgeous, kind, and brilliant.

Or at least I thought he was brilliant… until he started getting so many things so boneheadedly wrong.


I'm enjoying this series so far. Hopefully I'll like this book, too!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Series are always fun, hope you continue to enjoy this one!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.