Waiting On Wednesday (617) Find Me Worthy (Safe Harbor #3) by Annabeth Albert

Expected Publication: September 28, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

WORTH: I thought I’d lost myself…

Until Sam found me. Now I’m back in Safe Harbor, where I haven’t belonged in over twenty years. I’m unsure how I ended up here, yet I’m certain Sam is the key to finally healing.

But it’s complicated.

Sam’s had a crush on me since we were younger. To me, however, he was always the annoying kid tagging along. Now he’s all grown-up and delightfully bossy as he encourages me to reclaim my health.

I enjoy pushing Sam’s buttons, and one button too many leads to a scorching kiss. But I can’t imagine staying in Safe Harbor forever, and no way is Sam leaving.

Sam’s given me a place to stay, a job at his nonprofit coffee shop, and a sense of purpose when I had none. But can I give him my heart? And more importantly, can I overcome my past to make Safe Harbor my future?


This is the final book in this trilogy, and I am anxious to find out the conclusion to the mystery that spanned the series. (Just tell me who did it!!!!)

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I love when there's a long standing mystery over a series! Love the one and dones, but there's something satisfying about those lengthy ones too! Hope you enjoy it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Jessica! I'm loving the mystery aspect of this series because it ties all of the characters together (even though it's really romance!)

      Delete
  2. Oh! I hope the ending is extremely satisfying! This sounds like a swoon worthy romance and I like that there's a mystery that spans the series. That piques my interest even more! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my WoW, Wendy! This author does write some really good romance, and I'm anxious to see how this book plays out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.