Waiting On Wednesday (619) EWB by N.R. Walker

Expected Publication: September 29, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Marshall:
I hate Valentine Tye. I’ve hated him since we were ten years old. I hate everything he is, everything he stands for. Even the mention of his name gets my back up.

Valentine:
I know what people think of me. I know what they assume. They all think I’m some spoiled rich guy who’s had everything handed to him. They don’t know me at all. Behind my carefully constructed walls is an emptiness so dark it scares everyone away.


So... I may have truncated that synopsis because it is not safe for public consumption. Ahem.
I love this author. She can write the sweetest, gooey romance ever, and then turn around and write dark, emotional, and angsty like a pro. This book is obviously not sweet and gooey.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see that the author can write both extremes! Lol. Hope you enjoy this one!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.