Waiting On Wednesday (622) Lube Job (Big Bull Mechanics #5) by K.M. Neuhold


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected Publication: November 3, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance

Synopsis from Goodreads:

There's no tragic backstory or closet full of skeletons from relationships past. I've just never been very good at the “special” shit. If you're looking for a shoulder to cry on, may I suggest a therapist?

Casual fun with my emotionally stunted, overgrown frat boy roommate slash co-worker should be perfect, right? Shep seems to be just as allergic to commitment as I am to emotions.

If he would just stop looking at me with those puppy dog eyes while I'm elbow deep in a diesel engine, and stop making my stomach flip with that smile of his, that would be great…


I just can't with the covers. Terrible. And the puns for titles. Just no. Otherwise, the books themselves are entertaining.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah punny titles are either hit or miss. Glad the writing still holds up for you despite the titles and covers. Hope you enjoy this one just as much!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.