Waiting On Wednesday (625) The Christmas Veto (Festive Fakes #3) by Keira Andrews

Expected Publication: November 16, 2023
Genre: MM, Holiday, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

My name’s Connor Lisowski, and here’s what you need to know about me:

I’ve had a massive crush on my best friend’s older brother since high school.
Everyone thinks I’m straight.
I have two dads but I’m afraid to come out.

And somehow, I’ve been roped into pretending to be Reid’s boyfriend for the holidays. Who’s Reid, you ask? Only the aforementioned best friend’s older brother who never looked at me twice.

Until now.


Yay! More Christmas reading for me! This one is an ongoing series that the author writes every year. I'm looking forward to reading this because it features the son of the 2 characters from the first book.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love a good fake dating trope. And this one has the sibling of best friend angle, which makes it sound even better. I hope you love this one when you read it, Sandra. It does sound good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.