Waiting On Wednesday (627) Holiday Heart Strings (Hartbridge Christmas #4) by N.R. Walker

Expected Publication: November 21, 2023
Genre: MM, Holiday, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Englishman Braithe Branson arrives in Hartbridge, Montana, to take on a brief substitute kindergarten teacher position. His introduction to the sleepy town is being pulled over for speeding. Not an ideal start, but at least the deputy was cute.

Colson Price takes being a deputy very seriously. After all, his job is all he has. Disowned by his family ten years ago, he’s vowed to stay closeted so it won’t cost him everything all over again.

But the holidays are tough for Colson, and the new guy in town is far too tempting. With a promise of some very private no-strings encounters on the downlow, he can’t resist.

Braithe is charmed by the handsome deputy, the gorgeous town, and the great group of friends he meets. But as the countdown to leaving gets closer, the more tangled the ‘no strings’ becomes.

Braithe and Colson have to hope that Hartbridge will find a way for this Christmas wish to come true.


More, more, more... more, more Christmas for me!!! It's ridiculous, but I like reading Christmas stories at Christmastime. Lots of reading. ALL the reading! And it must all be Christmasy! Add a bunch of new stories to my annual Christmas favorites and I am happy. At least until I burn out by the New Year and return to my regularly scheduled reading. Bah Humbug.

What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. I love that you can find so many holiday reads! I don't usually see too many myself. One of my fave indie authors did 2 holiday novellas, but never went back to them. I haven't heard from her in awhile either, so I am thinking she took a long hiatus from writing.

    Hope you enjoy this one once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Indie authors have more opportunities to write Christmas stories than in traditional publishing. I usually have so many to choose from that I have to narrow it down to my favorite authors and go from there. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that’s a pretty book cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's pretty, too. It definitely sets a mood. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I enjoy holiday themed novels too. I love the sound of this one. And a kindergartens teacher! I'm already rooting for Braithe and Colson from the description of this one. I hope you love Holiday Heart Strings when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves to read Holiday themed books during the Holidays. Thank you so much for visiting my WoW!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for consistently delivering content that resonates with me on a deep level.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.