Waiting On Wednesday (626) Christmas Falls by Various Authors


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Expected Publication: November 14 - December 15, 2023
Genre: M/M, Holiday, Romance

Synopsis from Goodreads:

"Christmas Falls is a multi-author M/M romance series set in a small town that thrives on enough holiday charm to rival any Hallmark movie."


Can I choose an entire series as my WoW? Because I am. And I'm going to do my best to read as many of these books as I can. Or at least the authors that I know or the blurbs that sound the best. Whatever. I love reading Christmas stories so this will just add to my merriment this year.

What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.