Waiting On Wednesday (663) Flash (Ink Slingers #1) by K.M. Neuhold

Expected Publication: August 2, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Don't let their ink and motorcycles fool you. Underneath they’re nothing but a bunch of marshmallows just waiting for their Happily Ever Afters.

Flash is a “they don't know they're enemies”, lust at first sight, “we can totally keep this thing casual” mm romance featuring a silver fox tattoo artist and a snarky florist twink. First in the Ink Slingers series set in the world of Four Bears Construction.


I can't say that I am anxiously awaiting this series. It's more like I will read the first book and see if I enjoy it. This is an ongoing multi series set in the same universe as Four Bears Construction and Big Bull Mechanics. I've read the previous series, so I know what to expect. I'm just not always in the mood for the "Bears and Twinks" combo that this author writes.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we all have books like that. Ones that we aren't 100% invested in but still will read for like of the author or something like that. I hope you enjoy this one to some degree once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.