Waiting On Wednesday (672) Inheriting Miss Fortune (The Billionaire Brotherhood #3) by Lucy Lennox

Expected Publication: October 8, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

I was a man without a family… or so I thought.

I came to tiny Majestic, Wyoming, to escape misfortune: the loss of my brother; my parents’ blame for it; the billion-dollar secret that caused it all.

I find peace in my horses, in my friends, in quiet nights alone… and sometimes in remembering a scorching-hot one-night-stand from two years ago.

But everything changes when Tully Bowman, the man behind that unforgettable encounter, turns up in Majestic bringing me the daughter I’ve inherited (along with her multi-million-dollar trust fund).

Just like that, my peace becomes chaos, my quiet nights are filled with little Lellie’s cries for “Daddy,” and the heat between Tully and me becomes more than just a memory.

Because it seems Tully’s planning to stick around… at least until I prove I’m a “suitable father” and not the fortune-hunter Lellie’s grandparents think I am. And the longer we spend together–the more he challenges and provokes me, comforts and calms me–the harder it is to remember why I ever thought one night would be enough.

I’m a bad bet for fatherhood, but if I choose to keep Lellie and raise her as my own, it won’t be for her money. It will be because this precious girl and the man who brought her to me might be the fresh start and new family my heart has been looking for.

And because the best thing that ever happened to me might just be… Inheriting Miss Fortune.


I enjoy reading this author. I really liked the first 2 books in this series, so I hope I like this one, too!

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really enjoyable, slow-burn romance. Thank you for sharing:)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This sounds like a great read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you enjoy this new book in the series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.