Waiting On Wednesday (674) On the Edge (Mount Hope #3) by Annabeth Albert

Expected Publication: October 17, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

My life is one big caution sign. Ever since my best friend’s all-grown-up son joined our shared home, I’ve been navigating a growing attraction to the injured motocross rider. Declan unleashes every protective and caretaking impulse I have, and I genuinely love spending time with the guy.

But Declan’s too young, too straight, and too temporary to risk a twenty-year friendship over. At least until he kisses me, and I tumble past forbidden attraction into a doomed secret fling.

What starts as exploration for Declan quickly transforms into an undeniable bond. He’s exactly what I’ve been searching for: a ride-or-die partner in crime who is happy making blanket forts, talking late into the night, and shares my love of cozy books and movies. What could be more perfect?

When Declan faces a crucial choice, both our hearts are on the line. Can we avoid falling over the edge into heartbreak?


I usually enjoy reading this author, but I'm not terribly excited about reading this book. At this moment in time, the age gap storyline seems yucky to me. Maybe I'll get over it and read this down the road. (I'm getting behind in my Goodreads challenge, so I don't have time to read books that I don't enjoy.)

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard for me to get into a romance when there's a huge age gap. Vampires being the exception of course, lol. Well if you do decide to read this one I hope you like it at least!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.