Waiting On Wednesday (770) Just the Pool Boy at Vampire Mansion by Ariana Nash

Expected Publication: August 28, 2026
Genre: MM, Romance, Paranormal


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Owen Marsh just wants to keep his head down and get on with job of being Coconut Grove's local pool boy.

But when he accepts the Witherbornes as clients, his life takes a turn in a very unexpected and potentially deadly way.

Vampires are out and they're part of the community, but he didn't expect to have to interact with one.

Now there's been a murder, the Witherborne heir is a hot, sexy disaster, and the pool's pH levels are way off...

It's just another day for the pool boy. What's the worst that can happen anyway?


This cover is SO far removed from what this author usually puts out that I didn't realize it was her! Her covers are typically very dark and moody (to match the stories!) so I've never read anything by her before. But this looks light and fun and I really need something different to read right now.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun pick! It's always kind of funny when an author's cover style suddenly changes drastically on you! Sorry for the late visit! Blogger is being weird and not showing me posts when they go live. They just show up in my feed a day later! Bizarre.

    Hope you enjoy this one once you get to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my CWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the poor pool boy being the protagonist - this sounds like an intriguing take on the vampire trope:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with sjhigbee. A protagonist who is a pool boy is super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.