Waiting On Wednesday (768) Weathering The Storm (Perfect Catch #1) by Mandy Mackay

Expected Publication: August 7, 2026
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Nick:

I’ve endured the worst weather the Bering Sea has to offer. Minus-30 temperatures. 40-foot swells. 50-knot winds.

But freezing rain and violent whitecaps aren’t what scares me the most out here. Every crabbing season, it gets harder to stay away from my first mate.

One heart-stopping smile at a time, Seth Rittenburg keeps chipping away at my walls. I know he’s just being a friend… but I can’t stop myself from wanting more.

Seth:

I’ve crewed the Suoja long enough to know what makes her tick. If only I could say the same for her captain.

Beneath Nick Lundvall’s calmly commanding exterior, there’s a warmth that calls to me as the bitter Alaskan winter approaches.

But Nick is my boss. More importantly, he’s straight. Isn’t he?


This is a new to me author that I've seen around but never read. (I don't read the author's usual MMF, but this book is MM so I'll give it a chance.) Also, I've never read a book about deep sea fishing, so I'm interested in that aspect. Who hasn't watched Deadliest Catch? Although I stopped watching after Captain Phil Harris died because my poor heart just couldn't take it anymore.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice pick! That's a new to me one! I have to say, I have never seen an episode of Deadliest Catch! I never got into those reality shows to be honest. Just not my thing. Hope you end up loving this new to you author! I love finding new favorites!

    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.