Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)
Synopsis from Goodreads:Reg:
I don’t usually hand out tickets, but the new lumberjack isn’t barreling into town on my watch. We take law and order seriously in this area. And yes, okay…I’m a little curious about the mountain man.
Waylon is funny, charming, cool, and confident, and like it or not, I’m attracted to him.
Reality check: I’m also a single dad juggling stressful family issues and a high-profile job. My schedule doesn’t leave much room for extracurricular activities.
Waylon:
I should be irked about getting pulled over. I mean, c’mon. I wasn’t going that fast.
Thing is…I’ll take any excuse that puts me in the police chief’s orbit. Reg is a quintessential silver fox. Seriously. He’s also a good man, a great dad, and a cool human. I like him, and I love Wood Hollow, but at the end of my contract, I’m heading home. My family needs me.
In the meantime, there’s no crime against having some fun. And it’s not as if I’m gonna develop feelings, or—
Too late.
This is a series that I had no intention of reading, but somehow picked up the first book and enjoyed it, so here we are. 3 books deep and another book on the way for Christmas. These are pretty easy reading. Kinda cute and nothing too dramatic. And always an HEA.
What are you waiting on this week?


Nice pick! That's a new to me one. It's always fun when a book surprises us with how much we enjoy it when we didn't think we would. And yay for a real book! That's so fun! Hope you enjoy this one too!
ReplyDeleteHere's my CWW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)