In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase books that you have gotten throughout the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or gifts!


Dead To You by Lisa McMann Won from Owl Read It

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter Won a signed copy from Kristina's World of Books

ARC of Starters by Lissa Price Courtesy of Random House.

ARC of Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris courtesy of Balzer & Bray / Harper Collins.


eARC from NetGalley: I Am (Not) the Walrus by Ed Briant
eARC from NetGalley: Narc by Crissa-Jean Chappell

7 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I really enjoy Goddess, I hope you do to. I want to read all your books! Happy reading )

    Liza’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Starters and I hope to read it soon - I've heard some great things! And I can't wait to read Dead To You, the plot seems so intriguing.

    Happy reading :)
    Check out what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead to me is on my tbr list! I'll be on the lookout for a review on it :)

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! THe Goddess Test is one of my faves! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing great things about Starters!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous you won a signed copy of The Goddess Test! I really want to read it! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I really liked Goddess Test. Hope you enjoy it!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.