Top Ten Tuesday (11) Summer TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish.

Summer officially begins tomorrow, so now is the time to share our Top Ten Books On Our Summer TBR List. My tbr is sort of out of control. I think I need to read faster or I will never get these books read this summer!



Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
I can't wait to read both of these. It seems as though they have been in my virtual tbr forever.



If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
Rivals and Retribution (13 to Life #5) by Shannon Delany
If I Lie can't come out soon enough for me. Rivals and Retribution is the finale of the 13 To Life series. I hope it's good!



The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1)by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey #2)by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
I bought all 4 of these to read this summer. I plan to at least start the series, but I don't know if I will finish before summer is over.



Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
I feel like I am the only person who hasn't read these yet.

What's on your Summer TBR List?

7 comments:

  1. great list! ALL of these are great choices. The Iron Fey series is fantastic and Pushing The Limits is really something. Hope you enjoy these titles. :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-summer-to-be-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is just sort of made to start and perhaps finish a series of books isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about having to read faster! Your list looks great, I'm really excited for you to read The Iron Fey, Divergent, and Delirium!

    Can't wait to see what you think of all your summer reads!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Great choices! I freaking loved The Iron Fey series and Delirium! Hope you like them too!
    I also can't wait to read Pushing the Limits!

    Here’s my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. Have a terrific summer reading. Would love for you to stop by to check out my Top Ten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my Scarlet review. I also wish there were more books about the band and the woman Robin loved.
    I haven't read Divergent yet, but it is on my wishlist. And Delirium is an awesome book. After you read it, you'll be wishing you had read it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divergent and Delirium were so good - so hurry up and get to them :-) Hope you get to all your summer reads and enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.