Waiting On Wednesday (31) The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin

Hardcover, 272 pages
Expected publication: October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Synopsis From Goodreads:
Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

I really enjoyed the first book in this series, and it ended on a cliffhanger. I can't wait to read Evolution to find out what is going on.

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes yes yes! I can't wait either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this book so much on WoW's! I really need to start this series. I've heard such good things :P

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Heard so much about the fist one but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.