Follow Friday (17)


Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends.

If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you've read and loved?



Past Perfect by Leila Sales

I don't think this book cover is so terrible. However, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story. You would think that this is a scene from the book, but no, it's not. The protagonist spends most of her time in period costume since 75% of the story takes place at a Historical Colonial Village. If you haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend it! How can you go wrong with period reenactors? You can check out my review HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...now the cover just doesn't make sense from what you describe happens in it! :)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.