Sunday Updates (8)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Received For Review:
Refuge by Carole Rummage
Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin

Photobucket

Borrowed From The Library:
Rivals and Retribution (13 to Life #5) by Shannon Delany

Photobucket

Won:
Hardback copy of Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn from YA Books Central.

Books Read:
Of Poseiden (Of Poseidon #1) by Anna Banks
Small Damages by Beth Kephart
Amplified (Amplified #1) by Tara Kelly

eBooks Read For Review Copy Cleanup:
Through To You by Emily Hainsworth
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
Currently reading The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater. I am enjoying this immensely, but I am wondering where it's heading... At first I had a hard time getting into the feel and mood of the book. I quickly realized that I need to read this book with no distractions and really immerse myself since it's very wordy and atmospheric.

2 comments:

  1. i just saw crewel for the first time this week. looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been twitching over CREWEL for ages now. I am determined to read my ARC next week. And OOH. Through To You. That's another one I NEED to make time to read. Enjoy your books, Sandra, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.