Tune In Tuesday (12)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger at GReads. My love of books is only surpassed by my passion for music.

Today's Tune In Tuesday is brought to you courtesy of my morning drive... aka taking the crabby kidlets to school because I'm a good Mom and the bus sucks. And I don't even embarrass them with hugs and kisses - I just drop them off with a nice little pat on the knee and an "I love you." See? Good Mom.

Jason Aldean's new song came on when I started up the truck this morning. My kids grew up with us listening to a lot of country, so they are used to it. Nowadays I just get the 'Mooooommmm" when they think I am torturing them with my music choices.

Take A Little Ride by Jason Aldean



On the drive back from school I had Neon Trees cranked up while I sang along. I had to slow down for a couple of deer by the side of the road. I don't think they were impressed by my (lack of) singing ability.

Everybody Talks by Neon Trees



Bonus Neon Trees song. Who couldn't use a little pick me up in the mornings? This should get you going.

Animal by Neon Trees

4 comments:

  1. I love Neon Trees! Everybody Talks has such a great video, haha!

    My Tune in Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal is so infectious! And so is Everybody Talks! Just Neon Trees in general. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neon Trees. The Everybody Talks video is so fun. Hadn't heard of Jason Aldean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnily enough, I have heard both of those Neon Trees songs many times on the radio, but I never knew what the band was called! So thanks for sharing. :)

    My pick for this week: http://youbookmeallnightlong.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/tune-in-tuesday-hey-glad-girls/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.