October Recap and November TBR

Somehow, another month has come and gone. I think I had a great October. I managed to read a lot of enjoyable books, and I am slowly getting a grip on my reviews.

Favorite book I read was Made of Stars. It is all kinds of awesome! I also enjoyed reading Bang, and I can't wait for the next book in that series.

Read in October:

Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa McMann
Hereafter (Shadowlands #2) by Kate Brian
Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone
Made of Stars by Kelley York
Forgiving Lies (Forgiving Lies #1) by Molly McAdams
(Never) Again by Theresa Paolo
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne
Hell Without You by Ranae Rose
While You're Away (While You're Away #1) by Jessa Holbrook

Total Pages Read: 2349

Reviews posted in October:
(Link will take you to my review.)

Leap of Faith by Jamie Blair
Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa McMann
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace
Headfirst Falling by Melissa Guinn
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Hell Without You by Ranae Rose

 photo FaultLine_zps23bf0d5a.jpg photo PalaceOfSpies_zps7c161296.jpg photo TheIn-Between_zps05df8fc1.jpg photo TheNaturals_zpsee17a3fc.jpg

 photo AfterEden_zpse3acc99b.jpg photo Hushed_zps3a14ce5f.jpg photo ALittleTooMuch_zpsc80e516a.jpg photo Mine_zps3c1e3071.jpg

 photo Remy_zps3167f60b.jpg photo SnowedOver_zps60973732.jpg

November TBR:
Look at those books! My list looks huge this month. Hopefully I will get the chance to read all of these. Are any of these books on your tbr this month?

Fault Line by Christa Desir
Palace of Spies (Palace of Spies #1) by Sarah Zettel
The In-Between by Barbara Stewart
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
After Eden (After Eden #1) by Helen Douglas
Hushed by Kelley York
A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far #2) by Lisa Desrochers
Mine (Real #2) by Katy Evans
Remy (Real #3) by Katy Evans
Snowed Over by Angie Stanton

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Fault Line - it's very intense.

    The Naturals is high on my TBR, I've seen some fantastic reviews for it and it sounds awesome.

    I hope you enjoy them all :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.