Waiting On Wednesday (103) Only Everything by @KieranScott

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to share books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo OnlyEverything_zpsa3dced0e.jpg

Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: May 6th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Synopsis from Edelweiss:

High school romance is tough—even for a bona fide love goddess. Can Cupid succeed as a mortal matchmaker?

When Eros (aka Cupid) is expelled from Olympus for defying Zeus after falling in love with Orion, she is banished to what she believes to be hell. We call it New Jersey. If she ever wants to go back to the comforts of her old life, she will have to find love for three couples—without using her powers.

Eros, now calling herself True, immediately identifies her first project in Charlie and believes finding him love will be a piece of cake. Charlie is new at school and eager to break out of his old image of band geek, so it’s lucky for him when he falls in with the right crowd on his first day. But music is still his passion. That is, until he meets Katrina...

Katrina is floundering after the death of her father and takes refuge with a boy who, while not entirely supportive, will be there when she needs him, unlike her mother. Too bad True thinks any girl Charlie talks to is perfect for him. Can she get out of her own way and help Charlie and Katrina connect, or will she be stuck in New Jersey forever?

Why do I want to read Only Everything? Have you read that synopsis?!?!? Doesn't that just sound awesome? And different? Oooh, I hope it's really, really good! And I am so lucky because I have an eARC that I will be reading (hopefully) soon.

What are you waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. Seeing this one quite a bit. Hope you enjoy it as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does look good. great pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I'm fan of the Greek Epos theme. I hope you enjoy reading it! :)

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm willing to give this series a chance and see if I enjoy it. It's not something that I would normally read about though. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I saw Only Everything on Edelweiss too. I didn't get approved, so I can't wait to here what you think of it!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that I got approved. I barely request anything, but I usually get turned down on there. I guess they don't like me. :)

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of this one but it sounds different! I'd love to read it. Great pick :)

    Check out our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love the cover and synopsis. Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited for this one. Her last series put me over the edge with wanting to throw my book, but I love her stuff anyway.

    Thanks for visiting.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this one! Or the author, for that matter. The mixture of yellows and blues on this cover is gorgeous though. I hope you read and enjoy this one, Sandra! I look forward to your review, when you get this one.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one does sound cute, hope you enjoy it. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like a good twist on mythology ! This one has a great premise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been totally feeling the mythology books lately & this one looks awesome and adorable! The cover definitely gives this an epic feel haha. /adds to list. Awesome pick! Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one sounds really good :) Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-nantucket-red/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.