Waiting On Wednesday (104) The Rules for Breaking by @ashley_elston

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to share books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo TheRulesForBreaking_zps46bc06dd.jpg

Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: May 20th 2014 by Disney-Hyperion

Synopsis From Goodreads:

Anna Boyd almost lost her life to get what she wanted most in the world: freedom.

But just when it seems that her family has finally escaped Witness Protection, the illusion that Anna could resume a normal life comes crashing down.

The deadly man Anna knows as Thomas is still on the loose, and now he's using her as a pawn in a dangerous game with the drug cartel determined to silence her forever. When Thomas and a mysterious masked man capture not only Anna but also her fragile younger sister and her boyfriend, Anna decides it's time to break all the rules-even if it means teaming up with the lesser of two evils.

Anna will do whatever it takes to protect the people she loves and win her life back once and for all. But her true enemies are hidden in plain sight. Before long, Anna will learn that putting her trust in anyone may be the last mistake she ever makes.

I really enjoyed reading the first book in this series, The Rules for Disappearing. I was wondering what happened to Thomas after he disappeared. He was SO shady! Now I'll get to find out just how big of a part he played in what happened in the first book. Plus, I liked Anna and Ethan and I can't wait to read more about them.

What are you waiting on this week?

20 comments:

  1. I have seen the first book around but haven't read it. It sounds really interesting. I hope you'll enjoy this sequel. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you enjoy reading contemporaries, you should give it a try. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Nice pick! Not sure it's my kind of read but still hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I loved the first one too. I hope we both enjoy this. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed The Rules for Disappearing so I'll definitely be reading this one. Ethan and her sister are kidnapped?? Gotta read it. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the kidnapping aspect too. Sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I am also really excited for this book! I thought that The Rules for Disappearing was a stand alone until recently so I'm extra excited =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't until AFTER I read The Rules for Disappearing that it was announced that this would be a series. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I hadn't realized this was a series until recently and I just got the first book from the library. I hope both books are absolutely wonderful! Great pick!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet, but I definitely been hearing lots of good things about it! Might need to check out soon. Hope you enjoy it when it comes out! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, I always love your picks. I haven't read Rules for Disappearing yet, even though I have a copy, but I'm so excited about this series.

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've completely missed this one (and the first)! I'm going to run and check them out! They sound pretty good - thanks for enlightening me!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice! This one sounds like it will have a lot of action and mystery in it. Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds awesome :D I hope you'll love it when you get to read it. <3 Great pick :)
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never read the first book! But I've only read fantastic reviews for the first book - so I might try out this series! :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still haven't read the first book! :( But I have it on my shelf... It sounds interesting tho!

    Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to read the first book, as well. I do have an e-arc on my Kindle, but I just cannot seem to find the time for it. I love this one's cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wasn't 100% in love with the first book, but I will definitely try this one out!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.