Waiting On Wednesday (261) Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms #1) by Erin Summerill

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

You may be able to tell by looking at how many consecutive Waiting on Wednesday posts I have made, but Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!

Expected publication: December 27th 2016 by HMH Books for Young Readers

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Seventeen year-old Britta Flannery is at ease only in the woods with her dagger and bow. She spends her days tracking criminals alongside her father, the legendary bounty hunter for the King of Malam—that is, until her father is murdered. Now outcast and alone and having no rights to her father’s land or inheritance, she seeks refuge where she feels most safe: the Ever Woods. When Britta is caught poaching by the royal guard, instead of facing the noose she is offered a deal: her freedom in exchange for her father’s killer.

However, it’s not so simple.

The alleged killer is none other than Cohen McKay, her father’s former apprentice. The only friend she’s ever known. The boy she once loved who broke her heart. She must go on a dangerous quest in a world of warring kingdoms, mad kings, and dark magic to find the real killer. But Britta wields more power than she knows. And soon she will learn what has always made her different will make her a daunting and dangerous force.

I don't usually read fantasy, but this sounds really good!

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. I only just saw this one the other day on Goodreads and added it before I even read the summary (I do that wayyy too much). It sounds so good. I can't wait to get my hands on it either!

    My WoW post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are featuring the same book today! I really want this one.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Been seeing this one around a lot today! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooved this book, it's so good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to reading this book as well! I want to try and squeeze it in before the end of the month, so hopefully it will be soon. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Sandra. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an exciting read, I'll be checking this out now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.