Waiting On Wednesday (263) Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

You may be able to tell by looking at how many consecutive Waiting on Wednesday posts I have made, but Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!


Expected publication: January 3rd 2017 by Clarion Books

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Norah has agoraphobia and OCD. When groceries are left on the porch, she can’t step out to get them. Struggling to snag the bags with a stick, she meets Luke. He’s sweet and funny, and he just caught her fishing for groceries. Because of course he did.

Norah can’t leave the house, but can she let someone in? As their friendship grows deeper, Norah realizes Luke deserves a normal girl. One who can lie on the front lawn and look up at the stars. One who isn’t so screwed up.

I don't remember ever reading a YA book about mental health issues such as this. Sounds interesting.

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this one and I find the premise of the main character having OCD interesting I just hope the author does a good job and doesn't make it overly focused on the OCD. Great pick.
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Totally new to me read! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cover! I hope you end up loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is so pretty, and it sounds very interesting! Great pick ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.