Waiting On Wednesday (262) Spindle (A Thousand Nights #2) by E.K. Johnston

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

You may be able to tell by looking at how many consecutive Waiting on Wednesday posts I have made, but Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!


Expected publication: December 6th 2016 by Disney-Hyperion

Synopsis from Goodreads:

The world is made safe by a woman...but it is a very big world.

It has been generations since the Storyteller Queen drove the demon out of her husband and saved her country from fire and blood. Her family has prospered beyond the borders of their village, and two new kingdoms have sprouted on either side of the mountains where the demons are kept prisoner by bright iron, and by the creatures the Storyteller Queen made to keep them contained.

But the prison is crumbling. Through years of careful manipulation, a demon has regained her power. She has made one kingdom strong and brought the other to its knees, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. When a princess is born, the demon is ready with the final blow: a curse that will cost the princess her very soul, or force her to destroy her own people to save her life.

The threads of magic are tightly spun, binding princess and exiled spinners into a desperate plot to break the curse before the demon can become a queen of men. But the web of power is dangerously tangled--and they may not see the true pattern until it is unspooled.

This is the sequel to A Thousand Nights. Anyone else interested in reading this book?

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I'm interested and I still haven't read A Thousand Nights. I can't wait to finally get to it and this one next year.

    My WoW Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the first book either, Kimberly! I have it, I just need to read it already. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Seeing a lot of this one lately! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked A Thousand Nights! I'm looking forward to reading this book very soon. It's a companion sequel. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Sandra. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.