Waiting On Wednesday (485) Stud (Four Bears Construction #5) by K.M. Neuhold

Expected publication: March 11, 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Stud: A boss, knob, or nail head...or, you know, the hot guy who’s way too young to keep asking me out with that adorably earnest smile …

It’s been three years since West walked into my bar and asked me out for the first time. I was relieved he stopped asking after the first few “no”s and a way-too-good-to-be-real kiss. He’s fifteen years younger than I am; it can only lead to trouble.

Of course, now he’s running through people off dating apps like it’s his job and wearing these lace panties that look really unfair on someone as furry and muscular as he is, and, um...what was I talking about?

I probably shouldn’t sabotage his dates, but I’m only human. I might not be ready to admit that I want him, but I’m definitely not ready to let anyone else have him either.

He’s too perfect, too hot, and I am in way too much trouble…

This cover does nothing for me!!! Too muscular. Too young. Too muscular. Oh well, at least I know this is a series about construction workers and not body builders. Sigh. And I have actually enjoyed the series, so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, the cover style definitely isn't a favorite. Hopefully the story is better for you!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. I am enjoying the series, I just can't relate to the covers!

      Delete
  2. I think I read the first two books in this series.

    I hope you'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know someone else who reads MM romance! It's great to see you back after your hiatus. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. The premise sounds good even if the cover isn't a favorite. :-) I hope you enjoy this when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Sounds like an interesting read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.