Waiting On Wednesday (534) Sink or Swim (Shore Leave #2) by Annabeth Albert

Expected publication: February 22nd 2022 by Carina Press
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Navy chief Calder Euler loves to win big. His latest score? A remote mountain cabin. Checking it out is supposed to be a quick trip, but Calder’s luck abruptly turns when a freak injury and a freakier snowstorm leave him stranded.

Oh, and the cabin isn’t empty. A silver fox caring for two young girls claims that the property is his, but Calder’s paperwork says otherwise.

Felix Sigurd is on a losing streak, and his ex-husband risking the cabin in a reckless bet is only the latest in a series of misfortunes. He’ll tolerate the handsome stranger for a couple nights--even care for his injuries—but that’s it.

Calder doesn’t know a damn thing about kids, but making pancakes for Felix’s girls is a surprising delight. Trapped in the cabin, the four of them slip easily into the rhythms of a family. But when the ice melts, they’ll have to decide if a future together is in the cards.


I don't usually read 'military' stories, but I enjoyed the first book in this series, so I'm ready to give this one a go. I hope I like it!

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you end up enjoying this one despite the military theme!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I love the idea of the four of them trapped in a cabin. And with two little girls in to break the tension sounds so good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Military man and a silver fox single dad? Hello, yes, I am interested! This is a new-to-me author and series but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the first book. I'll have to check it out. I hope you enjoy this one as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.