Waiting On Wednesday (538) The Inconvenient Love (Better With You #4) by Briar Prescott


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Expected publication: March 14, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Max:
He's funny, smart, dorky... and all grown up. My best friend's little brother. He kissed me when he was nineteen and told me he loved me. I shut him down, telling him he was too young and didn’t know what he was saying. That damn kiss is coming back to haunt me now. The softness of his lips and the hopeful look in his eyes — I remember it all too clearly, and it’s getting almost impossible to tell myself I don’t want a repeat of that kiss...

Isac:
You can only make a complete ass of yourself in front of a guy so many times. Luckily for me, I'm not the same pathetic, starry-eyed kid anymore. Max and I are better off as friends. Now, if only I could figure out why he's looking at me so intently. And why he kissed me. And why we're suddenly doing all sorts of other things friends don't generally do...


I really liked the first 3 books in this series. They were all sorta cute and heartwarming stories. Nothing too overly dramatic or angsty. Just really nice. Who can't use a bit of nice now and then?

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Hope you continue to enjoy this series!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice. You're right we all can use a bit of cute and heartwarming! Have a great week, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.