Waiting On Wednesday (537) Style of Love (Gay 4 Renovations #1) by A.J. Sherwood


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Expected publication: March 4, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Asher’s dream job: Interior design – check.

His dream boyfriend: Park Bo Gum – not check. Sadly.

Straight as a board, childhood bff Zar: check

Zar becoming his boyfriend: che–wait, what?!


This is this author's first foray into contemporary, so I don't know what to expect. The only books of hers that I have read previously were paranormal, so I hope I like this!

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice pick! I mean, I know when one of my paranormal authors switched to writing non-paranormal mysteries I still enjoyed those! The characters are just...normal. Lol. Hope you still enjoy this one too!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, her paranormal characters are really weird and quirky, so I hope 'normal' doesn't translate to boring with this book. Thanks so much for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy it. It should be interesting to see if this author can pull off a contemporary novel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.