Waiting On Wednesday (549) Crankshaft (Big Bull Mechanics #1) K.M. Neuhold

Expected publication June 3, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

I don’t have time for a relationship, not even with the adorably dorky vet I can’t seem to stop bumping into…

Between running a garage full of beefed up, gear head mechanics and bailing my idiot brother out of trouble every other week, the last thing I have time for is a relationship.

I’ve tried it too many times, and the ridiculous reasons I always find to end it have become a running joke around the garage. But I’ve learned my lesson. No. More. Boyfriends.

I don’t care how many times Porter falls asleep drunk in my bed or how cute he looks covered in oil smears while I teach him how to fix up the vintage car he has rusting away in his garage, I’m not going to fall for him.

Even if I did, what do a mechanic and a veterinarian have in common anyway?


This is a spin off of this author's Four Bears Construction Series, which I enjoyed reading. Let's hope I like this new series just as much.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one as well! Hope you enjoy this series as much as the first one!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a series I"m enjoying has a spin off! I hope you enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.