Waiting On Wednesday (587) 44.1644° North by Josh Lanyon

Published: February 9th 2023
Genre: M/M, Mystery, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

The decades-old disappearance of twenty-one-year-old teaching student Deirdre Duncan is the Holy Grail for true crime buffs—and Skylar Brennan, the host of the Ugly Town podcast, is no exception. In fact, on the mean streets of the internet, he’s considered an expert on the case. (In law enforcement circles, he’s viewed as just another crackpot internet sleuth.)

Every February, the remote New Hampshire village of Woodlark is the site of a candlelight vigil for Deirdre. Family, friends, and “supporters” of the long missing girl, gather at the spot where she was last seen. This is Skylar’s first vigil, and his fans are excited, but maybe not as excited as the person who’s been anonymously emailing him coordinates to what this poison pen pal claims is Deirdre’s grave.


Another 'surprise' release from my favorite author. Yay for NaNoWriMo and writing on a schedule! The original publication date was May, so this is 3 months early and a lovely present. I've got it cued up next on my Kindle.

What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. It's always nice when a book releases earlier than anticipated! So much better than the opposite, that's for sure! Lol. Hope you love this one once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by today, Jessica! See, THIS book is 3 months early, but the book promised for December got pushed to January, then February, now March (maybe?) So, frustrating to say the least. If I didn't follow the author on Patreon I wouldn't know about all the 'delays', and just be 'surprised' when a book drops. LOL

      Delete
  2. This author is new to me, but the book sounds interesting, so I'll have to check it out. Great choice!

    My Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy it when you get an opportunity to read it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to get a surprise release! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise! I hope you enjoy this one. I like the premise of the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good psychological thriller/mystery. I hope it lives up to your expectations! Thanks for always linking up too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.