Waiting On Wednesday (585) Prince of Lies by Lucy Lennox

Expected publication: February 14th 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Rowe Prince is a lying liar who windmills into my life in full color, claiming to be Sterling Chase, a quirky, eccentric billionaire… and founder of the company I created.

Two can play at the lying game, though, and I’m not about to let some burrito-delivering, floppy-haired virgin from Indiana best me at a game I was born to play.

So I do him one better and pretend to be Sterling Chase’s new assistant. I’ll teach him a lesson that will hopefully wind us both up in bed… with nothing but the truth between us.

But it turns out his shameless lies are enchanting… unintentionally hilarious… and make it all too easy to forget the truth…

Until I learn that this cutie’s intent is to defraud the company I’ve spent years building. I have to choose: risk the company or say goodbye to the man I’m falling for. A guy who just might be…

The Prince of Lies


I read a lot of this author's books; most of them are series, so it will be a nice change to read a stand-alone from her.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice pick! It's always kind of surprising when an author writes a book that seems outside the norm of its length. Does that make sense? Lol. I tripped up a bit when one author I read who was writing mainly duologies all of a sudden had a quartet series!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice. I like that he calls him a lying liar! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.