Waiting On Wednesday (588) To the Moon and Back by N.R. Walker

Expected Publication: February 23, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Gideon Ellery had the perfect life. Nice house, great job, and a long-time boyfriend. Weeks after adopting his nephew, his boyfriend splits, leaving Gideon a single father to a newborn. Overwhelmed, sleep deprived, and unsure how to navigate fatherhood, he’s asked to return to the office. He’s overwhelmed and at his breaking point.

Toby Barlow is back in Sydney after three years of studying, travelling, and nannying in the UK. He needs work and a place to live, and the perfect solution drops in his lap. After all, caring for a sweet baby in a beautiful home owned by a gorgeous single man isn’t exactly terrible.

Gideon isn’t too keen to share his life with a stranger, but his need for help is too great. Sunshiny Toby isn’t prepared for a grumpy Gideon or his utterly adorable son, Benson. Or how easily he slots into their lives. And Gideon’s not prepared for how much he needs Toby.

Or how much he wants him.

Neither is prepared for the complications of falling in love.


This is another Australian author that I've been enjoying lately. I still haven't went back and read her earlier books, though I do have them on my 'someday' tbr list.

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice pick! That's a new to me one. I think I've only ever read a few Aussie authors myself. It's definitely interesting when you read authors from other countries, just seeing their style in little ways.


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer reading the original Aussie version of books rather than the Americanized versions. It feels more authentic to me.

      Delete
  2. I love a single parent story. This sounds great and I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I'm WAY past baby rearing age and slowly heading past being a potential cool grandparent age, I find kids have lost their cuteness. (Now give me some grandkids of my own and it will be a different story!)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.