Waiting On Wednesday (635) Heart2Heart: A Contemporary Charity Anthology, Volume 7

Expected Publication: February 2, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance, Contemporary


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Once upon a time SIX YEARS AGO, the Heart2Heart app made its first batch of incredibly unlikely (but oh-so-perfect) love matches. So a fresh, new group of your favorite authors wondered… what happens when the world’s most perceptive dating software gets an upgrade, just in time for Valentine’s Day?

Will the porcelain teacup collector, the shy rugby player, and the bank robber with a heart of gold find their perfect matches?


I'm actually keeping up with my 2024 Goodreads challenge. I'm reading more right now because there are a bunch of books on Kindle Unlimited that I want to read before they disappear.

This Anthology has some authors that I've read before, and some that are new to me.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice job with your challenge! That's great! This is a new to me one but I always have a fondness for anthologies! Such a great way to discover new authors! Hope you enjoy it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point about KU reads - I have a bad habit of getting hold of them, sitting on them and then finding they are no long in Unlimited by the time I get around to reading them! I hope your Challenge is a successful one as it's very annoying when it happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.