Waiting On Wednesday (636) Bloom by N.R. Walker

Expected Publication: February 16, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Keats McCulloch opened his florist shop in Sydney two years ago and he’s living his dream. Even though running his own business leaves little room for a personal life, he is very single, sometimes lonely, but otherwise happy.

Linden Acres has sworn off men for all eternity. Armed with his cheating boyfriend’s credit card and a floriography list, he decides to buy him the perfect farewell gift. The biggest, prettiest bouquet of ‘murder flowers’ his money can buy.

Keats convinces Linden to avoid possible jail time and go with a more subdued, somewhat passive aggressive bouquet of black roses and basil leaves. After all, nothing else says you’re dead to me and I hate you with such elegance.

Keats finds Linden hilarious and charming, and Linden thinks Keats is kind of wonderful . . . It’s too bad he’s sworn off men forever. Yet their paths cross again and again, as if fate was planting seeds in the hope that one will bloom.


I really like this author. I've pretty much enjoyed everything I've read by her. I should probably go back and read her older stuff since she's been around awhile and I was late to the party.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice pick! That's a new to me one! I do find I go back and read an author's backtitles if I came late to their game! Lol. Hope you enjoy this one once you get to read it!

    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica. Luckily for me, this author has almost her entire catalog on Kindle Unlimited right now, so I'm going to try to read as many as I can!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.