Waiting On Wednesday (655) Deadly Little Sparrow (Mafia Bound #1) by K.M. Neuhold

Expected Publication: June 7, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Is there such thing as love at first bar fight?

I may be small and pretty, but what I lack in intimidation factor, I make up for in violence. I made a vow five years ago that the motorcycle club responsible for my brother’s death would pay the price, and I’m finally ready to collect. May God have mercy on the men who hurt my brother, because I don’t plan to.

Accidentally breaking the nose of the deadliest man in the city wasn’t my best move. Xaviaro Saviano, trigger man for the Moretti Crime Family, is now my own personal stalker. But if I have to go through him to deliver well-deserved justice, so be it.

Can love and revenge live in the same heart? I guess there’s only one way to find out…


I read a lot of this author's books, but I don't know for certain that I will like this book in particular, but I'll give it a try.

What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.