Expected Publication: July 16, 2026
Genre: MM, Romance
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)
This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.
Synopsis from Goodreads:Ethan Moore said yes when he should’ve said no.
Now he’s committed to a weekend at a remote luxury hotel--a murder weekend, if you will. The only person on Ethan’s murder-list is his coworker who caught him unawares with this over-the-top shenanigan. Oh, and the man who broke his heart years ago, who just so happens to be his co-detective for the event.
If Jordan Ferguson thinks Ethan has forgiven and forgotten, he is wildly incorrect. Can two broken hearts meet again and maybe get it right this time?
Real Chance is a novella set in the West Coast Forensics and Veiled Intentions universe, but it may be read as a standalone.
I've read all of the books in the West Coast Forensics and Veiled Intentions series, so of course I'll be reading this one! This book has already been released, but I somehow overlooked it with all the drama in my life right now. I'll be reading it soon!
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.