Waiting On Wednesday (632) Something Wicked (Black and Blue #3) by Lily Morton

Expected Publication: January 3, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance, Paranormal


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

After powerful psychic Blue Billings fell in love with Levi Black, he believed their biggest challenges would arise from Blue’s ability to see and speak to the dead. So it’s rather alarming when he and Levi are confronted with a spate of new—and frightening—problems that have to do with the realm of the living.

A sadistic serial killer is stalking their beloved York, and Blue himself is in the killer’s crosshairs. Blue and Levi must race against time to catch the murderer as the deaths increase in ferocity. But when they’re forced from their home, and close acquaintances seemingly disappear like mist over the Minster’s spires, Blue finds that he is completely and terrifyingly on his own, and for the first time in his life, he’s without his powers.


Oh no. I totally don't remember what the heck happened previously in this series. I know I loved the first book, but I read book #2 way back in March of 2022, so hopefully I can dive into this book without a refresher!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've totally been in your position before! It's why I take such detailed notes now if I know what I'm reading is a series and I have to wait for the next book! Hope you can get into the groove of this one easily once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I never thought of taking notes! That's a great idea. In the past I have given up continuing series when it takes years between books.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.