Teaser Tuesday (10) Second Chance (First Comes Love #2) by Katie Kacvinsky


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


Paperback, 238 pages
Published October 31st 2012 by CreateSpace

"Maybe I’ve watched movies like The Cutting Edge and When Harry Met Sally and A Lot Like Love and Ever After and While You Were Sleeping and Say Anything (just to name a few) one too many times. Is my hopelessly romantic idea of love just an unrealistic collection of Hollywood movie clips? Have I convinced myself that my love life could mirror the high-intensity story plots of fictional characters? I guess I did. Huh."

Buy Second Chance in Paperback Now just $9.99 at Amazon.

Find Katie Kacvinsky...

2 comments:

  1. Definitely relate to that, but replace the movies with books! ;)

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser..thanks.

    NEW FOLLOWER...I like your blog name.

    My teaser is from THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley.

    My teaser is below:

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1162012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.