Sunday Updates (34)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

 photo TheColdestGirlInColdtown_zpsdc210e1d.jpg photo DeadEnds_zps7cfb9e88.jpg photo TheEdgeOfNever_zpsc9d9716e.jpg

Received For Review:

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

Dead Ends by Erin Jade Lange

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski


Borrowed From The Library:

The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer

When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
(I already read this and loved it! Review coming soon.)

In the After (In the After #1) by Demitria Lunetta

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn

Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood

Recently Read:

Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
(Review coming this week!)

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne

Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott
(OMG Rockstar hotness!)

When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney

Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't #1) by Sophia Bleu

Reading Next:

I don't know what I want to read next! I'm so torn. All of these library books arrived on the same day, so I need to read them and return them since they are all on reserve. BUT.... I have so many review books that I requested and want to read SO badly. This is when I go to my family and have them pick for me. If I don't like the first answer I get I move on to the next person. Hee. Sometimes they surprise me and pick the same book for me to read next.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, it's so cute!! Anyway The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is definitely on my radar for this fall!! I just bought Truly, Madly, Deadly today and am super excited to read it. I've been in a mystery/thriller sort of mood lately :) You have so many good books there I wouldn't know where to start either! In the After, Another Little Piece, and Dead Ends are all ones I'm dying to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.