Waiting On Wednesday (89) Bright Before Sunrise

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to share books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo BrightBeforeSunrise_zps5db57a88.jpg

Expected publication: February 18th 2014 by Walker Childrens

Synopsis From Goodreads:

When Jonah is forced to move from Hamilton to Cross Pointe for the second half of his senior year, "miserable" doesn't even begin to cover it. He feels like the doggy-bag from his mother's first marriage and everything else about her new life—with a new husband, new home and a new baby—is an upgrade. The people at Cross Pointe High School are pretentious and privileged—and worst of all is Brighton Waterford, the embodiment of all things superficial and popular. Jonah’s girlfriend, Carly, is his last tie to what feels real... until she breaks up with him.

For Brighton, every day is a gauntlet of demands and expectations. Since her father died, she’s relied on one coping method: smile big and pretend to be fine. It may have kept her family together, but she has no clue how to handle how she's really feeling. Today is the anniversary of his death and cracks are beginning to show. The last thing she needs is the new kid telling her how much he dislikes her for no reason she can understand. She's determined to change his mind, and when they're stuck together for the night, she finally gets her chance.

Jonah hates her at 3p.m., but how will he feel at 3 a.m.?

One night can change how you see the world. One night can change how you see yourself.

Woot! This sounds awesome. I haven't read this author's first book, Send Me A Sign, because it sounds sooooo sad, and I cry easily. Of course, Bright Before Sunrise sounds like it may be emotional too, so I hope I can handle it.

What are you waiting on this week?

19 comments:

  1. Doesn't really sound like my kind of read but still hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one totally sounds sad, but a good sad! Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind sad as long as it's not the kind of sad that makes me cry. I cry very easily!

      Delete
  3. Aha, I cry pretty easily too but this one sounds too good to pass up!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds so cool! I hope you'll get it soon. Great pick and thanks for sharing :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say it sounds like an refreshing line of contemporary. I hope you'll enjoy! =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. DYING!!!!! The cover is GORGEOUS!

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Tiffany's other book, Send Me A Sign, but I haven't read it yet! But I like the sound of this one more than Send Me a Sign. I hope this one is awesome! ;)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read Send Me a Sign, but I already put this book on my TBR list because this one looks interesting.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-60-frozen.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is new to be, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen this book before but I have to say that I'm intrigued. I'm going to add it on my to-read list now and I'd love to read it when it comes out. Great pick and thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did read her first book and want to read this as well. Great pick!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.