February Recap and March TBR

Somehow, another month has gone by and I only managed to read 3 books. How is that even possible? I know it was a short month, but I have been reading way too slowly for my liking. I know I tend to read a lot slower on my ereader than I do with real books. I LIKE my ereader, but I am old and and stuck in my ways, and I prefer the feel of real books. I still have 'Duh!' moments when I reach up to the corner to turn the page on my ereader. Seriously.

Oh, and I DO know where my spare time has gone lately. Someone needs to take YouTube away from me. I am all sorts of hung up on Christian and Olli and I can't stop watching them. Gah. They are completely addicting and I am totally hooked. I'm watching with English subtitles, but I'm still picking up (and now speaking) limited German, and my husband and kids think I am weird. Heaven help me.

Books Read in February:

Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton
Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt

 photo Blaze_zpse54408bc.jpg photo Taken.jpg photo GoingVintage.jpg


Total pages read: 981

Reviews Posted in February:

Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones

 photo Crash.jpg photo Blaze_zpse54408bc.jpg photo LoveAndOtherPerishableItems_zpsdc04fef0.jpg photo DeathAndTheGirlNextDoor.jpg


My March TBR:

Death, Doom and Detention (Darklight #2) by Darynda Jones
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
Shadowlands (Shadowlands #1) by Kate Brian

 photo DeathDoomDetention_zpse9885f79.jpg photo Revenge_zps9d61698e.jpg photo Shadowlands_zps93a31922.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I've had a disappointing month as well, reading-wise, that is. Here's hoping we'll both have a fruitful March. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.