Waiting On Wednesday (68) Fault Line


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

 photo FaultLine_zps23bf0d5a.jpg

Hardcover, 240 pages
Expected publication: November 12th 2013 by SimonPulse

Synopsis From Goodreads:

Ben could date anyone he wants, but he only has eyes for the new girl — sarcastic free-spirit, Ani. Luckily for Ben, Ani wants him too. She’s everything Ben could ever imagine. Everything he could ever want.

But that all changes after the party. The one Ben misses. The one Ani goes to alone.

Now Ani isn’t the girl she used to be, and Ben can’t sort out the truth from the lies. What really happened, and who is to blame?

Ben wants to help her, but she refuses to be helped. The more she pushes Ben away, the more he wonders if there’s anything he can do to save the girl he loves.

I love this cover, but I'd sure like to know what the lighter and the sparks represent. I can't wait to read this contemporary debut and discover what it's all about. I think I'll be moving this arc up on my tbr so I can read it sooner.

What are you waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. Wow this one sounds really intense! I like intense books!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't heard of this one! Not sure if it's for me but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds amazing. It's been on my TBR list since last year.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

    On my blog, I am currently hosting a giveaway of If You Find Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the cover of this book - it's so interesting! The crackles of electricity are gorgeous. And I think the synopsis is very intriguing! Great choice!

    Here is my WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good and I'll have to add to my to-read list! Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i'm so curious about this one!!! great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...I want to know what that cover's all about! Such an intriguing premise, too. Thanks for sharing. I hope you love it when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! His sounds incredible! I can't wait to read it and that cover! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really looks different. Great pick.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh I am really liking the sound of this one. Thanks for stoping by my blog


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds really interesting. I haven't heard of this before now and I'll definitely be adding it to my tbr. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pick this week. Contemporary isn't my normal go to genre but this one looks really interesting. I to want to know what the lighter has to do with it. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very, very curious about this one. I would love to check out some reviews as it gets closer. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds good and hope you get to read it soon.

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.