Sunday Updates (26)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

 photo DirtyLittleSecret_zps6e3acbe3.jpg

Received For Review:
Hardcover, 288 pages
Expected publication: July 16th 2013 by MTV Books
Oh my. I am SO EXCITED about this one. This is the third Jennifer Echols book out this year.

 photo AnthemForJacksonDawes_zps3be6124b.jpg

Received For Review:
Hardcover, 240 pages
Expected publication: April 30th 2013 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens
I just know this one is going to make me cry.

 photo Dualed_zps3ccf2811.jpg

Borrowed From The Library:
Hardcover, 304 pages
Published February 26th 2013 by Random House Books for Young Readers

Current Giveaways:


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Hearing a lot of buzz on Dualed! Hope you enjoy all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get Dualed into my life! Great haul!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.