Tune In Tuesday (18)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads!, but is now hosted at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

My daughter and I were spending some quality time together gushing over hot guys..... I mean listening to music. She insists on playing Justin's new song (which I can't stand!) so I had my turn to pick, and you know I picked the GOOD songs. At least I was picking the jams until she kicked me out of her room. Bonding time over.

And I had to include Bye Bye Bye because that's where my daughter's love for JT began. She wasn't even 2 when this CD came out, so I took her to the store and she was running all over saying "Bye Bye Bye" until she found it. Super cute.

Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around...Comes Around (Short Version)



Justin Timberlake - Medley: Let Me Talk To You/My Love



Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body



N Sync - Bye Bye Bye



5 comments:

  1. I think his new song is catchy lol but love the older stuff. Great picks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the new JT song either. I don't get it lol

    Your selections are much better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not the biggest fan of Justin Timberlake, but I have to admit that I'm impressed at how he managed to break free of the stigma associated with *NSync. (Of course, I still have two *NSync CDs that I bought in my early teens, so who am I to judge?) Also, he's not a terrible actor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not as big of a fan of solo Justin (the songs, not the looks because he is still hot as heck) as I am of NSyncs music but I still thank that guy can sing and dance. I love that you included Bye Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Justin Timberlake... that's all I can really say. Haha! I can't say that I've ever been a fan of him, but he has had quite the career, no doubt about that. And thanks for taking me back a bit with Bye Bye Bye. I remember when that was HUGE in school... now I feel old! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.